Black Rigid PC Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets
|Min. Order:||100 Kilogram|
|Packaging:||as per supplier's export standard way|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: AHCPC20220512
Plastic is an incredibly versatile material that can be used in countless applications and projects. One of the most common forms of plastic is a group of thermoplastic polymers known as polycarbonates (PC). This synthetic resin is a naturally transparent amorphous thermoplastic that can be used to produce a variety of precision machined parts and products, but it’s also frequently used as a replacement for acrylic, glass, and polyethylene. Polycarbonate sheets offer a wide variety of characteristics and features that are well-suited to numerous applications and industries, including agricultural, automotive, construction, electrical, medical, and security, to name a few.
Item PC ( Polycarbonate) sheet Type extruded Thickness 3--100mm Size 1220X2440MM, 1000X2000MM Color Transparency Proportion 1.2g/cm³ Heat resistance (continuous) 125℃ Heat resistance (short-term) 135℃ Melting point _ Glass transition temperature 150℃ Linear thermal expansion coefficient
65×10-6m/(m.k) Average 23--150℃ 65×10-6m/(m.k) Flammability(UI94) HB Tensile modulus of elasticity 2400MPa Dipping into water at 23℃ for 24h 0.13 Dipping into water at 23℃ 0.35 Bending tensile stress/ Tensile stress off shock 70/- Mpa Breaking tensile strain >50% Compressive stress of normal strain-1%/2% 18/35 MPa Pendulum gap impact test 9 KJ/m2 Friction coefficient 0.55 Rockwell hardness M75 Dielectric strength 28 kv/mm Volume resistance ≥10 15Ω×cm Surface resistance ≥10 15Ω Relative dielectric constant-100HZ/1MHz 3/3 Critical tracking index(CTI) 600 Bonding capacity + Food contact + Acid resistance + Alkali resistance - Carbonated water resistance 0 Aromatic compound resistance - Ketone resistance -
- Virtually unbreakable
- High impact resistance
- High clarity and light transmission
- UV protective layer (1 or 2 sided)
- High flame resistance
- Half the weight of glass
- Easy to machine, handle, and install
- Fabricating: sawing, routing, shearing, laser cutting, die cutting, and drilling
- Fastening: mechanical fastening, solvent bonding, transfer tape bonding, and welding
- Finishing: sanding, jointing/planing, solvent polishing, hot stamping, screen printing, painting,
- Forming: brake bending, cold bending, thermoforming, molding, drape forming, and strip heating
- Glazing: curtain-wall framing with either a wet or dry glazing system
1.one pcs sheet packing: covered with craft paper or PE film,the covered film with AHD logo.
2.with pallet Bulk cargo packing: 1.5-2 tons per pallet, use Iron pallets on bottom, with packaging waterproof fabric ,film packages and all around ensure transportation security and prevent damage for the products.
3.Full container load packing: 20-26 tons of a 20 foot container.
1. Quotation reply: Answered within 24h.
2. MOQ: For general size, MOQ can be 100KGS.If you need to customize products, MOQ is 1000KGS of each specification.
3. Sample: samples can be sent free, you just need pay for express fee.
4. Mixed batch: Support mixed batch.
5. After sales service: Your satisfaction is our final goal. You can always get a solution from us when you have questions after receiving the goods
Q1: Are you a factory or trade company?
A1: we are a manufacturter for semi-finished engineering plastic sheet & rod like "
Polypropylene rod and sheet ,Nylon plate and bar，Pa6 board and bar，Abs Plastic Sheet and rod, POM plate and bar, Polycarbonate plate and rod , PEI sheet, HDPE board and rod"etc since 1994.
Q2: Is your sample free?
A2:Yes, our samples are free, but the shipping cost is paid by the buyer.
Q3: What about the MOQ ?
A3:In addition to the sample, the minimum order quantity for a regular size product is 100kgs.
Q4: What about the packing ?
A4: As per factory's exported standard, usually use steel pallets.
Q5: What about the payment term ?
A5:we accept payment by L/C , T/T, usually 30% deposit is requested before production. 50% deposit is request for customzied items.
Q6: What's your delivery time?
A6:For samples: within 1-3 working days; For orders: within 7-30 working days.
Shenzhen Anheda Plastic Products CO., Ltd, is one of the most professional and largest semi-finished engineering plastic products manufactures in China since 1994 , it is a comprehensive company that early engaged in R&D, production and distribution of semi-finished engineering plastic , main and competitive goods include PP, HDPE, POM, PC, ABS, PU, PA6, PEI, PPS etc sheet & rod. we Have more than 100 plastic production lines of import manufacturing equipments, and area of 20000m2;. .with over 200 employees (among them a numbers are senior engieers), together with many years` of experience and customers` feedback, we have been a leader in plastic industry by constant perfection of our service network, technical level and product camp. Besides AHD have obtained self-determination right of import and export and established various branches all over the country. Our goods have been exported into Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Iran, Russia, Pakistan etc with posititve market feedback.
AHD can satisfy customer`s special requirements, We not only supply standard shapes to our customers, but also custom profiled castings for distributors or end-users anf find out the best solutions for each application. All you need, all we can meet !
- Company Name: Shenzhen Anheda Plastic Products Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Yiqian Ye
- Product/Service: PP sheet & rod , PA6 sheet & rod , ABS sheet , HDPE sheet & rod , PU sheet & rod , POM sheet & rod
- Capital (Million US $): 10 Million
- Year Established: 1994
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 250
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.2, Row 4 Xinfa Industrial zone Shajing Town, Bao'an District Shenzhen China 518125
- Contact Person: Ms. Katherine Liu
- Tel: 86-755-23270202
Premium Related Products