Wholesale A4 Light Color Heat Press Transfer Paper (STC-T02)
|Payment Type:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, Cn|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 PCS/Month|
Model No.: STC-T02
Light Inkjet Transfer Paper is suitable for transferring images onto white or light-colored cotton or cotton-mixed fabrics. It is printed with common color inkjet printers using pigment or dye ink.
What does it print on?
Adapts to the light color 100% cotton garments, clothes.
Light Colour Heat Transfer Printing Paper
1. Numerical heat Transfer
2. Widely used in dark garments
3. Washable and durable
Light Color Heat Transfer Paper
Transfer Printing paper, heat Transfer Paper , heat Printing Paper ,Heat Press Paper
Model No: STC-T02
|1. Smooth & fine surface;|
|2. Optional peeling time of support paper;|
|3. Cutting machine applicable;|
|4. Use common inkjet printers|
Light-colored heat transfer paper A4 is a kind of Inkjet transfer paper for light-colored cotton textiles. Suggest to using any color inkjet printers to print, ordinary water-based ink (such as: Pigment ink or dye ink) can be used to print images. Thus, you can create your own personalized T-shirt, shirt, robes, sportswear, hats, bags, pillows, cushions, mouse pads, handkerchiefs, masks, home decorations, etc.
Pattern transferred through this transfer paper are of live and bright colors, breathable, soft, and washes well.
OPERATING PROCESSES AND PRECAUTIONS:
1. Mirror Printing
- Apply the transfer paper to a color inkjet printer. Flip the image to be transferred horizontally. Recommend to select "Photo Quality Inkjet Paper" mode in the "Printer Media Type Setting" for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the mirror image onto the transfer paper, and leave it to dry for about 10 minutes before transferring.
- Trim off the unprinted blank area, leaving the image a narrow margin of 5 mm.
- Preheat the Heat Press Machine, and set the recommended transfer temperature to 185°C.
- Place the transfer paper onto the textile with the printed (image) side facing downwards and transfer for 15-30 seconds under certain pressure.
- Peel off the support paper immediately when transferring is over, or when it is warmed or cooled for your best results.
- After transferring, it's best not to wash the textile in 24 hours.
- Wash the textile in 30-40°C water or cold water, with the transferred pattern inside out.
- Do not wash with strong alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern too hard.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
New Cover of Heat Transfer Paper Show:
Contact us if you need more details on Heat Transfer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Heat Press Paper、Transfer Paper. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products